(Photo: Real Food Challenge)
The Claneil Foundation recognizes that societal change takes much longer than a single grant period. While Community Fund grantees can return to the Claneil Foundation for funding, grantees in other Foundation grant programs do not have this option. In order to provide an opportunity for grantees in these “other” grant programs to seek additional funding, the Claneil Foundation developed The Partnership Fund.
Organizations that have received funding within the past 10 years from any of the following grant programs are eligible to submit letters of intent:
- Emerging Leaders Fund
- Critical Issue Fund
- Special Project Fund (former grant program)
- Proactive Grant Program (former grant program)
The Partnership Fund supports past grantees (from the grant programs listed above) who, in their continuing evolution, are initiating significant change to increase their impact. Funding is provided as general operating support so that Partnership Fund grantees can make this shift. The Partnership Fund awards $120,000 in general operating grants disbursed over three years. (Annual $40,000 funding disbursements to grantee organizations are determined based on performance demonstrated in yearly reporting.)
How to Apply
Please note: if a deadline falls on a weekend, please submit by the following business day.
- Online LOI Submissions: April 30 - June 1 (2019 deadline extended to Monday, June 3)
- Application Invitation Notification: July 15
- Application Deadline (for invited applicants): August 15
- Grant Award Notification: November 15
- We encourage organizations to contact us if you are thinking about submitting an LOI. Please contact Mailee Walker at (610) 941-1141 or email@example.com.